Life is too short to be unhappy, discover your own peace and happiness.
Time for change
If what you’re doing is not working for you, then it is time to make some changes.
You can change your life to overcome what may feel like insurmountable problems.
Utilizing psychotherapy, counseling, fresh attitudes and a keen understanding of human nature, I motivate others to make changes for the better.
My clients report feeling more energy for living, less stress, fewer compulsive behaviors, less depression and anxiety, greater decision making insight and most of all healthier relationships with those who matter most in their lives.
As clients explore their inner and outer worlds in a safe, nonjudgmental environment, answers and solutions become clearer.
A greater sense of self and self confidence emerge while choices and options are examined together.
My areas of specialty
- Adult Life Changes
- Adolescent Problems
- Anger Management
- Couple Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Parenting Problems
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Self Esteem
- Stress Management
- Work Problems
- Women Reentering the Workforce
Credentials - Linda Kuick, MED, LMHC, NBCC, CHT, CCJTS
- Master’s Degree Counseling Psychology, Washington State University
- Bachelor’s Degree Secondary Education, Idaho State University
- Bachelor’s Degree Speech Communications, Idaho State University
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, State of Washington
- Adolescent Mental Health Professional, State of Washington
- National Board Certified Counselor
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Clinically Certified Juvenile Treatment Specialist
- Trainer – Living Works Suicide Intervention
- Instructor – Front Line Leadership Management
- Instructor – Washington State Mandated Parenting
- Registered Washington State Teacher, Secondary Education
- Board Member – International Academy for Science and Education
- Member – Contact Help Line
- Member – American Psychotherapy
- Member – AMCAP
- Member – American Counseling Association
- Member – Harvard Mental Health Association
Private Practitioner Psychotherapist for Adolescents, Adults and Couples.
Accept most insurance policies and provide insurance billing. Preferred provider with most insurance companies. Also accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
Kuick Counseling & Therapy, PCOffice: (509) 371-9956 Cell: (509) 430-7233 FAX: (509) 371-9957
404 Bradley Blvd., Ste. 200 Richland, WA, 99352
Located in the RiverWalk Village, above Rosy’s Diner. Office view overlooking the Columbia River.